Yeah, yeah its another one of a million blogs on adsense. This one is different. Its written by me. And if you are like me, you'll want to make some cash online like everyone else seems to be doing. You'll want to do it quickly. You'll have already tried fifty things and been told fifty different "easy" ways of doing it.
Well I have bought all the ebooks, all the programs, all the trackers and I'm ready to go. No Bullsh*t, no sales pitches, no hype..just a honest log of what I am doing. Seriously I own them all :
Hypervre
Seo Elite
Keyword Elite
Affiliate Project X
BlogBlast (sorry that one was a bad idea!)
Adspytracker
I hope people will interact with me, tell me what they have done and how what I am doing will never ever work. Then I can listen, adapt and change.
I'm going to get started now...wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment